Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kiriko's Goats

I come from the West Shore of Puerto Rico. From Puerto Real Bay (Fishing Village). I was living very very close to the water.One day I woke up in the morning, and it was a beautiful and sunny day. I walked to the rear balcony to take frech air. Every morning, my neighbor Kiriko took the goats to the other side of the Bay. Usually he put six or nine goats in a small motor boat. This time he put about fifteen goats in the boat. One of the goats pushed Kiriko in to the water. The boat started to go around and around in the same place and Kiriko was in the center of the water. Nobody could help in a situation like this one, it is very dangerous for the goats and kiriko in the center , every body was around the circle with cross fingers. Finaly the gas in the motor ran out and kiriko was saved. " Poor kiriko ," every body said, " poor kiriko ". Bay Flaco

No comments: